Sunday, March 6, 2011

At Chipotle's

Chipotle has been one of my favorite eat outs, since i visited it for the first time somewhere in the first week of Jan 2011. When there is an offer of buy 1 get 1 free, there is no stopping me. Ok, coming to the blog - I have always welcomed ideas of "Green", "Recycling", "Conservation" and especially living most part of my life in India, i think resources are to be conserved and recycled. 

Chipotle just like any other restaurant is following the Green norms, which i guess is part of the government initiatives and of course they will have their own set of benefits. The way it was put across in the paper napkins caught my eye and here is how it was.


It is always better to use a past electricity bill or a parking ticket to clean your hand, rather than chopping down a tree.

No comments: