Sunday, December 26, 2010

My first US home



That's homestead studio suites Norwalk CT, my first home @ US. The picture was taken from my office desk, thankfully my employer was kind enough to find me a place right across the office street which made my life a lot easier with commuting. The trees looks so sad with the winter on, shedding all its leaves and infact the whole environment looks a little dull. The day dawns around 6 in the morning but the sunlight goes off around 4 in the evening, and it gets really cold. Working after 4 even gives a feel of working for very very long. In spite of all these i kind of like the winter especially after coming down here from Singapore where it was hot & humid throughout the year.

I was said, the place looks a lot better in the summer with the colorful leaves. Looking ahead for that, already had enough with the winter. Cold, snow & freezing temperature and without a car not too easy to move around.

No comments: